Cedar Springs Hospital
Cedar Springs Hospital leading mental health facility in Colorado Springs, CO. We provide both acute and residential inpatient psychiatric treatment.The facility is at the foot of beautiful Cheyenne Mountain and is a short drive from Denver and surrounding areas. We have been treating patients with mental health and chemical dependency issues since 1924. Our programs treat all ages including children, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
Cedar Springs offers a full range of services for patients from across the country:
- Acute psychiatric
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility
- Adult residential substance abuse treatment
- Chemical dependency dual diagnosis treatment
- Military Specific Programming for active duty, retired and dependents
- Detox & Chemical Dependence
- Acute Psychiatric
- Complex Trauma
If you need help paying your bill, Cedar Springs Hospital offers financial assistance. To see which program you best qualify for, please contact our financial counselor at 719-329-5421. We also offer payment plans.